- Hanover Community Players strive to bring a nice balance between well known and time-honoured shows including new scripts.
- We endeavour to provide our audience with a memorable theatre experience and ask theatre patrons to review the etiquette guidelines below to ensure all can fully enjoy the show.
BEFORE THE SHOW
- At time of ticket purchase, please make sure that the date and time on your tickets are correct. Sorry no refunds; ticket exchange is permitted on the dates specified for each production.
- No official dress code is required however, please keep in mind that many people are highly allergic to perfume or cologne.
- Please be aware that babes-in-arms and very young children may inadvertently cause a disturbance to those around you. It would be prudent to choose seating close to an aisle so that you can take them out of the audience to re-settle them.
AT THE SHOW
- Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the show time posted on the ticket. Early arrival allows time to park , find your theatre seat and review the show program before the show starts. All shows start at the stated time.
- Please turn off all electronic devices, including cell phones, pagers, beepers, alarms, or any device that can disturb the performers and your fellow audience members
- Please do not talk, whisper, sing or hum during a performance unless you are encouraged by the performers to do so
- Please remove your hat during the performance to allow those seated behind you clear vision of the show.
- Flash photography is not permitted during the performance
- Audio and video recordings are strictly forbidden under copyright laws.
- Only bottled water is allowed in the theatre. Refreshments will be served in the community hall and lobby at intermission.
- Please avoid the noise and disruption of unwrapping candy, squeezing plastic water bottles etc during the performance as it is much louder than you think!
- Latecomers will be ushered to their seat at an appropriate time during the show or seated at the back until intermission.
AFTER THE SHOW
- For those on stage, and the crew backstage, your applause and/or standing ovation is the ultimate reward for their artistic endeavours. Please do not rush out during the curtain call as it disrupts the audience and the cast members.
- The cast members would appreciate seeing you down in the Community Hall after the show
- If you need assistance or a situation requires attention assistance please speak to an usher or the house manager.
- Thank you for coming to Hanover Community Players theatrical performance. We hope you enjoy the show and will tell all your friends.