MEMBERSHIP - Membership in the Hanover Community Players demonstrates your commitment to the group and the production. Payment is required at the first rehearsal for cast and crew and covers one year of membership (September - August) in HCP. Membership means you are covered by our liability insurance. HCP is also a member of the Western Ontario Drama League
- Membership is open to all individuals interested and willing to subscribe to the general purpose of the organization - you do not have to be part of a production!
- A person becomes a member upon payment of an annual membership
- Single Membership $20.00
- Family Membership Fee (2 or more members in the same family- can be under 16) $30.00
- Sustaining Membership Fee $60.00 + (receive income tax receipt for balance)
- Membership includes voting rights at the Annual Meeting (one vote per membership) and receipt of newsletters.
- Active Member: actively participate in functions of the organization in accordance with the criteria established from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- Sustaining Members: support the efforts of the organization either as patrons or sponsors or in some other capacity in accordance with the criteria established from time to time by the Board of Directors. Sustaining memberships help us to operate and show that you care about having community theatre in the area.
- Sustaining members receive an income tax receipt for the balance of their fee over and above the $20 or $30 membership fee.
Opportunities to volunteer and get involved:
Actor, Production Manager, Artistic Director, Assistant Artistic Director, Stage Manager, Assistant Stage Manager, Costumes, House Management, Box Office Personnel, Fundraising, Lighting, Set Construction, Marketing & Publicity, Ushering, Stage Crew, Make-up, Set Props, Set Painting and more.
We are always looking for volunteers to become Members of the Board in order to help run HCP.
Join us and learn by doing - we would never leave you alone to do a task!
Theatre is recognized as being an enjoyable and rewarding experience, promoting confidence, self esteem and teamwork in individuals of all ages.