HCP Covid Patron Safety Updated
Hanover Community Players
Patron Safety Plan
UPDATED August 2023
• As always, please stay at home if you are sick, keep 2-metre distance from others and wash your hands with soap and water frequently or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• The theatre can now operate at 100% capacity.
• Following Ontario Guidelines, masks and proof of vaccination are not mandatory but please feel free to wear a mask if you wish.
• Hand sanitizer is available at entry and exit points in the theatre.
• Official guidelines for Step 3 of the provincial opening plan are available for background information. https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/r21520
Box Office and Tickets
• Every patron must have a ticket as all seats are reserved.
• Our ticketing process is contactless when purchased online. You can print them to show us or have them on your phone.
Our Box Office will once again be open before show time for in person purchases if needed. If you have any difficulty with online purchases, please call the Box Office at 519-506-6902 (only after tickets have gone on sale, please)
Cleaning and Disinfecting
• High touch areas such as washrooms and door handles, etc. will be cleaned and disinfected.
• Deep cleaning of the theatre and auditorium is done after every show.
This document was accurate at the time we posted it. We will update it, as the official provincial opening plan progresses. Please check back here, before you come to the show, to view any changes to our Covid 19 Patron Safety Plan.
Finally - Please remember we are all in this together. – Our volunteers are here to help and will be on hand during your visit to provide guidance and answer any questions you may have. Welcome back!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.