MEMBERSHIP - Membership in the Hanover Community Players demonstrates your commitment to the goals of the group and its productions. Payment is required at the first rehearsal for cast and crew and covers one year of membership (January 1st - December 31st) in HCP. Membership means you are covered by our liability insurance. Board members are also covered by our Directors' insurance.
HCP is also a paid member of the Western Ontario Drama League and the Hanover Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership, however, is open to all individuals interested and willing to subscribe to the general purpose of the organization - you do not have to be part of a production!
- A person becomes a member upon payment of an annual membership fee
- Single Membership $20.00
- Family Membership Fee (2 or more members in the same family- can be under 16) $30.00
- Sustaining Membership Fee $60.00 & (receive income tax receipt for balance after membership fee)
- Membership includes voting rights at the Annual Meeting (one vote per membership) and receipt of newsletters.
- Active Member: actively participate in functions of the organization in accordance with the criteria established from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- Sustaining Members: support the efforts of the organization either as patrons or sponsors or in some other capacity in accordance with the criteria established from time to time by the Board of Directors.
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT WITH A MEMBERSHIP FOR YOURSELF OR A FAMILY MEMBER
Payment by credit card: Can be made through the website under the MEMBERSHIP tab. A receipt is emailed.
Cheques Payable To: Hanover Community Players
Mail Cheque To: Hanover Community Players
c/o Phil Taylor
Hanover, Ontario N4N 2W1